• UAV Remote Pilot Licence (RePL) Training School

Learn To Fly

Commercially or recreational we have you covered

Book a CourseFind Out More

Commercial Training

Remote Pilot Licence (RePL), Type training and manufactures training courses.

Photography Courses

Learn camera and gimbal skills for aerial photography, including post production.

Recreational Training

Learn to fly and get the most out of your drone safety.

Are you are looking to get a Remote Pilot Licence (RePL) to operate a drone commercial in Australia. If yes, then you are in the right place. We are one of Australia’s leading UAV training schools.

As commercial operators ourselves we show you all the tricks and tips to be successful in this emerging industry.

Do you want to start your own aviation business or fly commercially? No prior education qualifications or flying experience is needed to enroll into our UAV Remote Pilot Licence (RePL) training courses.

We can also help you with you with your ReOC application to CASA. ReOC is a certificate every UAV business entity must have. It is issued to the company, not individuals. To be able to start a UAV business or company, you must have a ReOC (RPA Operator Certificate). issued by CASA. We can help make the process a straightforward and easy one.

Book Now - UAV Remote Pilot Licence (RePL) Training School

Why is SkyMedia Training your best bet?

Sky Media Training holds RPA operators certificate (ReOC) issued by CASA. What does this mean? Simply put, we are certified as a company by CASA to provide UAV training to you. Training anyone without this certificate is illegal. Before booking with any other trainers check on the CASA website to make sure they have this certificate.

We can help you with the preparation of all the manuals, paperwork and submission to CASA with a turn around time of approximately 14days. So that means you can be up and running within weeks of finishing our course.

Unmanned Aircraft Vehicle (UAV) Remote Pilot Licence (RePL)

Do you want to learn to fly? Is it for commercial gain, if it is a YES then you require a UAV UAV Remote Pilot Licence (RePL) to fly a drone legally in Australia. Let us help you achieve this.

Aircraft Radio Operators Certificate (AROC)

Do you want to polish up on your radio aircraft communication skills? SkyMedia provides AROC training , which can either be a standalone course or be taught as part of the UAV Remote Pilot Licence (RePL) course.

Subscribe to our Newsletter

© Copyright 2016 - SkyMedia Training