The 5 day UAV Remote Pilot Licence (RePL) covers everything you need to allow you to get your UAV Remote Pilot Licence (RePL) Certificate (<7kg) from CASA – and to get you operating commercially.
Our experienced staff will help you to make sure your desire of having a UAV RePL Certificate is successful by guiding you through the following:
- Aircraft radio operators certificate of proficiency (AROC)
- English Proficiency Exam
- Practical Flying Exam
- Written Exam
When you complete your five days course, you will be issued a UAV RePL Certificate by CASA, which permits you to operate commercially under a ReOC (Unmanned Operator Certificate).
The course covers:
- Principles of Flight
- Human Factors
- Threat and Error Management (TEM)
- RPAS Knowledge
- Flight Planning
Our unique partnership with Warnervale Airport means our UAV RePL course is like no other offered in Australia. We offers all students:
- Five days classroom course lead by highly experienced pilots, at our Airport site.
- Practical flying and comprehensive theory.
- Flight planning ( JSA, Risk Assessments & Maintenance logs)
- Aeronautical Radio Operator Certificate (AROC) with English proficiency exams included – all on site
- Theory book, charts and publication are supplied.
- Training UAV aircrafts available for all students (or bring your own)
- 40 minutes trial introductory flight in one of our Cessna.
- Discounted drone & accessory packs available to students
- Accommodation packages available
- Catered lunch supplied, including morning and afternoon tea
- Discounts available for all students wishing to go on to learn to fly fixed wing (full size) aircraft with Central Coast Aero Club